Video Footage Inside Jarvis Mine

????? Living A NIGHTMARE.

I feel like I'm living in a nightmare. I'm trying to do the right thing and nobody believes me. First of all, if there is anybody out there who knows Brad and any of his friends and knows if they made it back ok from their Halloween trip to the Jarvis Mine, let me know. I'm kinda concerned. And want to know if they actually went up there, and if they are ok... I haven't heard from Brad since he told me he was going up there even though I told him for sure not to go. ANYBODY - Please let me know.

7 comments:

mike said...

do you know Brad's last name??

Anonymous said...

my question is how do u know for sure in the mine us haunted i have the skill to prove this fact or fiction

Unknown said...

this loser swears this stoys real and about "brad and his friends" you wanna know what happened to them watch abandoned mine you know hes just trying to promote the movie, by creating this blog to make it seem as though the story is real when in fact its all just from the movie Abandoned Mine ...

Jack Vea said...

This blog was made in 2009, abandoned mine was made in 2013

Néstor ¥ said...

Dumbass

Unknown said...

melhoras

Unknown said...

Eu vi o vídeo foi assustador

Post a Comment

Search This Blog